Have you ever thought about going live on social media but don’t know how to start?
This week, we bring you some top tips for going Live.
- When going live, engage with your audience from the start. Don’t wait for more people to show up. Weather there is 1 or 50 people on the live, be sure to start the conversation from the very beginning.
- Prep what you want to cover on your live. Have some bullet points ready to speak about. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
- Go live with someone. Do a Q&A style back and forth with a friend / band member / fellow drummer. This can help ease into going live.
- Go live regardless of the amount of people who show up. There is always the option for your audience to watch the replay.
- Go live regularly to build confidence and to build your audience.
We hope you enjoyed some of these top tips!
Why not catch this weeks live From CEO Carlton and team member Andrew. Click the link below.